Monday 25 July 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle


You may have seen this bundle advertised recently, and I received mine in the mail today! This is what it looks like in person - 


The stamps are larger than they appear on the cover of the stamp set, and the sentiment font is gorgeous! This is a set I will continue to keep in my stash and use just for myself for years to come :)

This set is available for us lucky demonstrators to order immediately, and for customers to order from August 2nd, not long to wait now! Contact me asap if you would like to order your very own copy, or invite me over and you can play with mine as soon as you like! There are so many gorgeous samples online and on Pinterest, we won't be short of inspiration!
This set is only for a limited time, just for the month of August, so don't delay, order yours today!
Hope to catch up with you soon!
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...