Monday 3 April 2017

And Sale-a-bration is over for another year!

What a great Sale-a-bration it was this year!

Did you get your favourite SAB items before it finished? How gorgeous was that glimmer paper? I really loved the Hey Chick stamp set, too cute!

Even tho it is sad that SAB has gone for another year, we now have a new Annual Catalogue to look forward to!

On Saturday April 8, I am off to our six-monthly Stampin' Up! catchup, known as Onstage, where I will get my hands on a brand new Annual Catalogue!! I can't wait!
We are able to register from 7.30am (early start for the first day of school hols here in Perth!) and will spend the day oohing and aahing over new products, both in the catty and in our hands as we do make and takes and get to play!
I will be going with 3 of my team, and we are looking forward to a great day full of inspiration and laughs - SU events are always such fun!!

The current Annual catalogue will finish on May 31st, and the retirement list will be coming out mid-April, so we will soon know what we will be saying goodbye to - I will pop the list up as soon as I am allowed, so that you can plan what you need to get before it is gone for good, and believe me, things DO sell out quickly once the Retirement List is announced!

Now is the time to get your retiring In-Colour ink refills, as they WILL sell out day 1 of the Retirement List, so if you need those little ink bottles, order them asap, I would hate for you to miss out!

We aren't allowed to leak any 'spoilers', but as soon as I can, I will be sharing what I can, so check back often to see what's new!

Don't forget these gorgeous limited edition scrap bins are still on offer - I will send you one as a free gift with every $100+ order you place with me, online or by email, they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...