Wednesday 3 January 2018

Wow, it's been a while!

But I'm back! November and December were huge in my house this year - not only did my daughter dance in her 3 end-of-year concerts, for which I am quite involved as a den-mum/makeup artist/hairstylist/costumer/driver/laundress/personal assistant etc haha, we also travelled to Melbourne to attend Nationals and an invite-only competition called Pinnacle, then my son went on a school basketball tour of southern California for 16 nights, while my daughter, husband and I treated ourselves to our first overseas holiday in 20 years, a week in Singapore! 2017 was a manic year for us - not that I would change a thing as it was a really good year - and I am still in recovery mode lol!! I hope your 2017 was good to you, but if not, then I am sending positive thoughts for a better 2018!

Today, Stampin' Up! is launching our new Occasions catalogue, and it's a beauty! Chock full of FUN sets and ideas!
Check it out here !
Check out this cute little stop-motion video!


It's also the first day of Sale-a-bration! Regular Stampin' Up! customers will know all about SAB, but if it's new to you, this is how it works:
For every $90 that you spend, you'll receive a free Sale-a-Bration product. For anyone that has enjoyed Sale-a-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
If you spend $90, you get 1 free level 1 product. 
If you spend $180, you get 1 free level 2 product, OR you can choose 2 free level 1 products.
If you spend $270, you have the option to choose 3 level 1 items, OR 1 level 1 item and 1 level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalised Sale-a-bration experience!
Click here to see the Sale-a-bration catalogue!



I would love to share these catalogues with you, so if you would like a copy popped in the post, let me know!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...