Tuesday 6 March 2018

How cute is this little box?

I held my monthly stamp club last week, and I showed my ladies how to make this cute little box. It's made with the Envelope Punch Board found on page 204 of the Annual Catalogue.


This little box is just perfect for the new Narrow Note Cards on page 19 of the Occasions Catalogue - it will hold up to 6 cards and matching envelopes, making a gorgeous little gift!


We used the new Picture Perfect Party designer series paper, and the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set, as well as the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Circles.

We also made a cute little gift card holder, again using the Envelope Punch Board, which the narrow note cards fit into.


Such a cute little packaging idea - pop in your card and gift card, and you have a gorgeous little gift! You can even make the holder to match your gift card theme or colours!

Lastly, here are 2 of the Narrow Note cards, very simply decorated:


I have several packages of these decorated and ready to be included in gifts for all occasions, they are quick and easy, and very cute!

If you would like to place an order for any of these  products, or to ask about making these in a class, let me know, you can contact me here.

Thanks for visiting!

Kylie


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...