Sunday 13 May 2018

More Share What You Love!


I'm back with some samples from our Share What You Love promotion - there are 3 bundles, I covered bundle #1 here, so here is the flyer for bundle #2:





This is my favourite of all of the bundles - one guess why! That paper!! The designer series paper is heavy-weight and just perfect for making boxes and 3D projects. I wasn't sure about this paper when I first saw it, but once I started making things with it, I couldn't stop! It is just so beautiful, and some of it is pearlised, just perfect for celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary!

This set of cards showcases all of the beautiful designs in the collection, and are all quick and simple to make, using the Love What You Do stampset for the sentiments.








And the inside is just as colourful as the outside, thanks to the coordinating double-sided design!





Thanks to Ronda Wade for these gorgeous cards, I just loved them so much I had to recreate them! 

You have to try this paper out for yourself, you will fall in love with it! It's currently available in the "Gotta Have It All" bundle, but will be available on its own in the upcoming Annual Catalogue from June 1st. The "Gotta Have It All" bundle has 3 FREE gifts included, so if you love a bargain, order this bundle before May 31st!

If you would like to order this bundle, or any of the others, pop into my online store and place your order, it will come straight to you from our warehouse in Sydney. If you prefer to contact me so that I can place your order for you, please do, I would be happy to help :)
Until next time,
Kylie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...